Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24th, 2011... Bath Time...

I thought baths were supposed to be relaxing... People always talk about how good they feel and how much they enjoy them... I can't see why! My bath was TERRIBLE and the drying part was even worse! Being spun around for 20 minutes and then thrown into a burning hot pitch black room was not fun :( I dislike the stupid dog that tried to eat my face if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have needed the bath!! The only good thing to come from it is that I smell like fabric softener now. Today is boring other than that B has to work so we're not doing anything fun today unless A takes me out I don't think he will though. He will probably forget to bring me if he leaves :( I hate being alone it's always so quite because they leave me in rooms alone and I can't very well get up and walk anywhere just trying to get off a bed is an ordeal I practically fall to my death every time... Oh well though it'll give me plenty of time to figure out my next adventure. Until then...

Peace Love and Mickey <3 Duffy

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww poor poor Duffy!! He did not know any better. Humans do! You also look so very handsome none the less!! Yes get plenty of rest as you have so many Adventures in the next couple months! :)

    ReplyDelete