Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24th, 2011... Change Of Plans

Okay so I was wrong A did take me out... Eventually... Before we went to get B from work we watched a movie which BTW is my new favorite it truly made me a beliber... Can you guess what movie it is? Lol Anyway we went out to pick B up at her work I went to three, count THREE stores tonight and didn't get to go into one I am truly hurt that they left me in the car! Then.... THEN they made a delicious smelling dinner and didn't even offer me any!! I mean sure I know there wasn't a whole lot but I don't eat much I mean come on people it's common courtesy lol. Now were laying in bed watching gLee which is my all time favorite show I just love everything about it I love music! It's the only thing that keeps me going when I am alone I sing in my head all the time lots of songs my all time favorite is the Mickey Mouse Club theme song... "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey mouse!!" hehe. Anyway it's getting late and I'm mostly just rambling on and on now so sweet dreams to all you bloggers out there

Peace Love and Mickey <3 Duffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment